Folding and stackable tire rack is usual storage system for storing small, medium or big tires with its easy work. When you need them, you can stack 2 or 3 levels to get bigger utilization. When you don't need them, they can be folding to take up only a little space of your warehouse
Information for inquiry:
1. It can be customized with your specific tire size.
2. Tell me your required Length, Width, Height and load capacity. Then we can design and quote for you
Tyres stored vertically provide a higher storage density and free up floor space. The tyre racks with spans of up to 2 metres can be very effective in small spaces.
Vertical Tyre Storage Rack can also me used on mobile bases to create acompact tyre storage system.
With longer shelf spans and fewer uprights and the possibility to have a double deep tyre storage, the long span system, can store more tyres in the same space, thereby increasing the storage density.
Due to the solid and stable design you can store standalone tyres as well as tyres with rims. If you have a building with sufficient height, the long span shelving can be configured into a double or a multitier installation, drastically increasing the available tyre storage space. The Constructor long span system is easy to install, adapt and to expand with your changing requirements.
- Increased storage density
- Multitier possibility
With a wide range of beam types and sizes, we can provide you with a solution that maximizes the utilisation of your space.
Contact us and we'll help you find the smartest tyre storage solution for you.
1. Upright section: 80*60*2.0, 90*70*2.0, 100*70*2.0, 120*95*2.0-2.5mm, etc.
2. Boxed beams section: 80*50*1.5, 100*50*1.5, 110*50*1.5, 120*50*1.5-2.0,
140*50*1.5-2.0, 160*50*1.5-2.0, 180*50*2.0mm, etc.,
3. Horizontal & diagonal braces, upright footplates, safety locking pins, bolts & nuts, anchors and all necessary components.
High-quality steel from BAO Steel Co. Ltd., the largest steel manufacturer in China.
High-quality Powder Coating Finish.
10-15 ton per 1x20ft container, 20-25 ton per 1x40ft container. 15-20 workdays after received the deposits.